1. She is a dog person, but is particularly obsessed with Chihuahuas. She currently has three rescues: Garth, Sugar and Chloe.
2. Her first concert was Rick Springfield/Corey Hart in fifth grade. It was on a school night, so guess who had bragging rights the next day.
3. Her favorite athlete is Rafael Nadal. She traveled to New York a few years ago and attended the longest five-setter in Flushing Meadows, which ended at 2 a.m.
4. She can impersonate anyone in the office, from Wyatt Emmerich to Jimmye Sweat.
5. She loves to play real estate agent and is constantly looking at houses and house plans.