Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is your circulation?
2. How often do you publish?
Once a week on Thursdays.
3. What is your coverage area?
We cover the North Jackson, Madison, Ridgeland and Reservoir.
4. How do I submit a news item?
Email our editor at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our call jimmye at (601) 957-1123.
5. How do I place an ad in your newspaper?
Contact our classified advertising manager at email@example.com. Or call Beth at (601) 977-8122.
6. What’s the cost to advertise?
Contact our ad department rates and more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Call Jennifer at (601) 977-8181
7. How do I subscribe?
Contact Dani at email@example.com or (601) 957-1122.
8. Does your publication include classified ads?
9. What are your business hours?
Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
10. Where is your newspaper printed?
11. What are the politics of your publications?
Our editorial opinions are based on what we believe is right and not influenced by political affiliation. We also welcome opposing viewpoints. We believe that the exchange of different ideas and opinions is an essential part of our mission. Letters to the editor and guest columns are strongly encouraged.