1. She saw Prince perform at the Dock where she took her last shot of Tequila more than 22 years ago. She has been sober since November 1997.
2. A graduate of Baylor, she was a freshman when the DEA seized David Koresh and the Branch Davidians. She and a group of friends attempted to follow the tanks to the compound.
3. She was on Romper Room, a local kids TV series when she was four years old.
4. She ran 10 marathons before turning 40 and loves to dress up for races.
5. She says a lot of her friends unfollow her on social media platforms because they think she posts too much.